Other Information & Policies
- USGA rules govern play.
- Do not play ball from homeowners’ properties.
- Out-of-bounds is defined by white stakes and fences.
- Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes or lines.
- Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes or lines.
- 90-degree rule is in effect for all golf carts.
- Golf carts must be kept on paths around tees and greens.
- Please repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
- Please play ready golf and allow faster players to play through.