Central Valley Men’s Club
We’re excited to prepare for the 2017 Men’s League season. We plan to have a day league and an evening league with a shotgun start at 5:45 PM.
- League format is two-man handicap team play.
- Entry fee is $150.00 per team; entry fee includes Hole-In-One insurance and handicap fee.
- Your Application Form must be received before March 17, 2017, and must include the names of both team members and which day/evening you plan to play.
- Enrollment in the evening leagues will be closed once the first 72 teams have submitted their paid applications.
If you’re interested in participating, please download the 2017 Men’s League Form and send it in along with your entry fee.
- 2016 Nicklaus Standings First Half
- 2016 Palmer Standings First Half
- 2016 Player Standings First Half
- 2016 Hogan Standings First Half
- 2016 Nicklaus Standings Second Half
- 2016 Palmer Standings Second Half
- 2016 Player Standings Second Half
- 2016 Hogan Standings Second Half
Central Valley Ladies’ Club
The Central Valley Ladies’ Club expects another great season of golf in 2017. We have room for more teams, so plan to join us this year!
- The format is two-player teams, competing against each other each week on a round-robin schedule.
- We use a three-point system based on handicaps so all levels can compete. We will keep track of the points each week to determine a league champion.
- All league participants are required to have a course handicap. If you don’t have a handicap to start the year, we can figure one for you until you have posted enough scores to earn one (with the help of our golf pro, Dustin Kriech).
- If you can’t commit to playing every week, we still encourage you to sign up as a substitute. If no subs are needed for league play, there will still be plenty of room for all ladies to play!
- Entry fee is $65.00 per woman ($130.00 per team), which covers handicap, hole-in-one insurance, league fee and random play prizes as well as $1 per person for the Ringer Tournament.
- The Application Form must include your name and email (as well as the name of your teammate), and be accompanied by your entry fee.
Ladies’ Club Officers
|President||Karen Bergstrom||201-4980 or 336-8514|
|Vice President||Shanna Rue / Lisa Vavra||310-3450 / 553-1583|
|Secretary||Dianne Struck||940-4072 or 363-3350|
Ladies’ League play begins on Tuesday, May 16th and runs through August 15th. Our end of the year White Elephant event will be on Tuesday, August 22nd.
As in the past, we are also planning on several tournaments that will be open to all Central Valley Ladies. Come back to this page for details as those events are finalized.
We encourage you to send in a 2017 CentralValley_LeagueSignUp_Women if you’re interested in joining us this year – and please let us know if you have any questions, ideas or feedback. See you in the spring!